Pay Auction Invoice | Payment Instructions
This page provides accepted payment types and instructions for customers to pay their auction invoice. Please complete our Payment / Shipping Inquiry Contact Form if you have questions.
Please Note: We do not store credit card data. We do not auto-charge credit cards stored within your online bidding platform profiles. You must initiate payment.
Pay Online by Credit Card:
We do not auto-bill credit cards stored within your online platform profiles. You must follow the instructions below to make payment by credit card.
All credit card payments will appear on your statement as "Omnia Auctions".
Select "Pay Invoice Online" button to make payment online.
If you have any issues making payment online or wish to pay over the phone, please call the gallery (850-759-0655).
Pay by Personal Check, Business Check or Money Order:
Please inform us that you are mailing a check so that we may note your invoice. You can notify us by phone (850-759-0655) or via the Payment Contact Form. Then mail Check and Money Order payments to:
1668 Capital Circle SE
Tallahassee FL 32301
Pay by Wire or Bank Transfer:
Please complete the Payment Contact Form and we will email Wire Instructions
Purchases ship within 14 business days of payment. Please complete our Payment / Shipping Inquiry Contact Form if you have shipping questions or special requests.
- Customer In-Person Pickup: Please contact us to schedule an appointment to pick up in-person at the gallery.
- Invoices with a "shipping" charge line item on the invoice will be shipped via our in-house shipping service.
- Domestic shipments are insured, require a signature, and are sent by a traceable service.
- International Shipments require a signature and cannot be insured. International shipments are sent at the Buyers' risk.
- Customers receive an email with shipment tracking when the shipping label is generated.