Buy, Sell, Appraise, Value - Jewelry, Art, Coins, Collectibles
Buy, sell, appraise, value - we can help in the assessment and valuation of your jewelry, diamonds, watches, sterling silver, gold, coins, currency, art & paintings, glass, porcelain, statuary & bronzes, objects of art, Chinese & Asian antiques, jade, autographs, documents, collectibles, antiques, Americana, Florida Paintings - Highwaymen & Indian River School, specialty & estate collections.
Whether you are wanting to sell items outright, consign to sell at auction, requiring an opinion of current market value, or needing an appraisal for estate, divorce, insurance or other purpose. From answers to quick questions on process or value on through to comprehensive sale assistance - we provide professional assistance. We have been engaged in buying, selling, valuation, appraisal, purchase, marketing, auction, and sale of valuable collectibles for more than 20 years. Some of the more common ways in which we help, include:
- Appraisal - there are many instances when one may require a formal written USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) compliant appraisal. As Graduate Personal Property Appraisers (GPPA through National Auctioneers Assoc.), we can provide USPAP compliant written appraisal reports. Although used in many different instances, the more common appraisal needs are insurance, estate, divorce, and bankruptcy. We can help with all of your personal property appraisal needs.
- Immediate sale & purchase - we buy and can make an outright purchase offer to buy single items, large collections, and complete estates. This is an excellent option for those not having the time or desire to wait for auction. This is also a fit for those having immediate financial needs.
- Complimentary opinion of value - when you are unsure of what you may be looking to do but want to know / understand the potential value.
- General questions - many find themselves having quick questions or needing some guidance on their family heirlooms or collectibles.
- Consignment to Auction - many types of items are best sold through our expertly marketed and executed auctions. There are many benefits in selling by way of auction, to include the primary benefit: global exposure to millions of worldwide collectors driving value through competitive bidding which maximizes your return in the sale of valuables. The consignment process is very easy and straightforward, and offers unparalleled personal customer service, the best commission structure in the industry, price protection of your consignment, complimentary national pickup of exceptional items and collections, esign paperless agreements, established pre-sale estimates and minimum bids ahead of the auction, and cash advances. Our exceptional auction platform is an excellent option for many.
- Estate & Trust planning - it's extremely important for one to understand the personal property they own and to make certain it is properly documented. This being said, planning for the disposition of your valuable personal property is very important. We hear often from those administering trusts and estates, and it is very common for the individual charged with administering an estate to not understand the personal property, its value, or how to properly sell it. Already shouldering the difficult and often emotional burden involved in handling an estate, this can lead to uninformed hasty decisions in how personal property is dealt with and sold. We can help make certain your personal property is included within your life plan so that, when the time comes, it is properly handled, valued, marketed, and sold.
Please use the form below to submit your appraisal, sale, buy, auction, valuation, or general inquiry. Allow up to 72 hours for an Omnia representative to review and evaluate your request. If you require immediate assistance, call an appraiser now: 850-294-7121
Omnia specializes in buying, selling, appraising, valuing, auctioning, marketing, and sale of:
- Fine Jewelry
- Coins & Currency (Numismatics)
- Wrist Watches
- Pocket Watches
- Paintings & Original Listed Art
- Objects of Art & Statuary
- Chinese & Asian Arts
- Design - Contemporary, Mid-Century, Modern
- Couture & Fashion
- Rare Books
- Stamps (Philately)
- Toy & Hobby
- Advertisements & Signs
- Select Furniture & Decor
- Natural History
- Florida Art & Paintings - Florida Highwaymen, Indian River School, Contemporary
- Estates & Estate Collections
- Specialty Collections
Representatives travel nationally to meet with clients in the acquisition of exceptional items, collections, and estates.
Omnia strives for excellence in providing expert knowledge, exceptional service, a well-marketed comprehensive multi-medium global auction platform, and guaranteed price results on consigned property.