Paper Money, Banknote & Obsolete Currency Auction
Paper Money & Obsolete Currency Auction
Bringing to market a comprehensive offering of raw and certified paper money, currency, banknotes, national currency, and obsolete money. This collectible money auction includes hundreds of notes.
Paper money & obsolete currency is consigned to sell from estates, individuals, trusts, lifelong collectors, dealers, and private collections across the United States. We also purchase collections, estates, and items outright (receive immediate payment).
- Obsolete Currency / Paper Money
- National Currency / Paper Money
- Confederate Notes / Paper Money
- US Fractional Currency
- US Paper Money / Currency / Banknotes
- Federal Reserve Notes / Money
- Silver & Gold Certificates
- Currency Collections
- Paper Money Collections
- World Currency / Paper Money / Banknotes
- Certified Notes
- Omnia representatives travel nationally to consult with clients and pickup consignments
- Extremely competitive seller commissions (as low as 0%, and no other fees or expenses)
- Consignment advances available
- Consignments are insured under our asset protection policy
- Expansive global marketing
- Professional research, cataloging, and photography
- Fast consignor settlement payments
- Guaranteed price results
- Attentive personal service and excellent communication
- Simple & straightforward consignment process
- Internet (Pre-Bid / Absentee, Live Real-Time)
- Live Telephone
Date & Time:
- June 2022
- By appointment. Please contact the gallery to schedule lot viewing. A list of lots wanting to be viewed will be requested. We are also available via online platform message, email, and phone to answer all questions.
Questions & Auction Details:
- Call the Gallery: 850-759-0655
- How to bid with us
- Contact Us
- AU3798, AB3777, 20% Buyers Fee
- Terms & Conditions of Sale
|Auction Start Date & Time||06/04/2022 2:00 pm|
|Location||Omnia Auction Gallery|
Auction Location: Omnia Auction Gallery
Omnia Auctions | Auctioneers & Appraisers - Gallery: 1668 Capital Circle Se., Tallahassee FL 32301.
Omnia's Tallahassee auction gallery is located just south of Apalachee Pkwy on Capital Circle Southeast.
The Tallahassee gallery is approximately 12,000 sq. ft. and houses Omnia's headquarters for operations and live auction room.
Omnia Auctions specializes in the Valuation, Appraisal, Marketing, Sale & Purchase of:
- Fine Jewelry
- Coins & Currency
- Paintings & Original Listed Art
- Objects of Art & Statuary
- Chinese & Asian Arts
- Couture & Fashion
- Rare Books
- Toy & Hobby
- Advertisements & Signs
- Select Furniture & Decor
- Specialty Collections
Representatives travel nationally to meet with clients in the acquisition of exceptional items, collections, and estates.
Omnia strives for excellence in providing expert knowledge, exceptional service, a well-marketed comprehensive multi-medium global auction platform, and guaranteed price results.