Pay Auction Invoice | Payment Instructions & Online Payment
This page provides accepted payment types and instructions for customers to pay their auction invoice. Please complete our Payment / Shipping Inquiry Contact Form if you have questions.
Please Note: We do not store credit card data. We do not auto-charge credit cards stored within your online bidding platform profiles. You must initiate payment.
Pay Online by Credit Card:
We do not auto-bill credit cards stored within your online platform profiles. You must follow the instructions below to make payment by credit card.
All credit card payments will appear on your statement as "Omnia Auctions".
Is this your first Omnia Auctions invoice?
If the answer is yes and you bid via LiveAuctioneers, Invaluable, AuctionZipLive, HiBid, or a platform other than the Omnia Auctions branded online platform (linked directly to our website) - there is a good chance this will be your first time logging in to your "Omnia Bidder My Account Page". Every successful bidder, no matter how they participated in the auction, has an "My Omnia Auction Bidder Account Page". Accounts are automatically created for every successful bidder.
If this is your first time accessing your "My Omnia Auction Bidder Account Page": Follow the "My Omnia Auction Bidder Account Page" link below and use the "Forgot Password" link towards the bottom of the login page. Simply enter the email address used in bidding and the software will send you a password reset link. Use the reset link to set a password of your choosing and access your account. (Please be sure to check your spam if you do not see the password reset email arrive to your inbox)
If you have registered to bid via the Omnia Auctions branded online bidding platform (this is the bidding platform linked directly to our website): This is not your first time logging in. Use the My Account link below to login in to your account. You can use the "forgot password" link if you cannot remember your password.
Once logged in to your account, all open invoices appear at the top of your account page. You can pay via credit card using the link next to each open invoice.
Select this link to login to your Secure My Omnia Auction Bidder Account Page and pay your invoice by credit card.
Pay by Phone:
If you are having issues paying online or wish to pay your invoice over the phone, please call the gallery at 850-759-0655.
Pay by Personal Check, Business Check or Money Order:
Please inform us that you are mailing a check so that we may note your invoice. You can notify us by phone (850-759-0655) or via the Payment Contact Form. Then mail Check and Money Order payments to:
1668 Capital Circle SE
Tallahassee FL 32301
Pay by Wire or Bank Transfer:
Please complete the Payment Contact Form and we will email Wire Instructions
Shipping & In Person Customer Pickup Information
Purchases ship within 14 business days of payment. Please complete our Payment / Shipping Inquiry Contact Form if you have shipping questions or special requests.
- Invoices with a "shipping" charge line item included on the invoice will be shipped via our in-house shipping service.
- Domestic shipments are insured, require a signature, and are sent by a traceable service.
- International Shipments are sent Priority or Express Mail, require a signature, and cannot be insured. International shipments are sent at the Buyers' risk.
- Customers receive an email with shipment tracking when the shipping label is generated.
- Depending on the item being shipped, shipments may be sent by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- Auction Company must be notified of Shipping Claims, Damage or Loss within 7 days of receipt.
- Invoices without a "shipping" charge on the invoice will ship 3rd party via the UPS Store. Once an invoice is paid, we will automatically turn these invoices and items over to the UPS Store and the UPS Store will contact the customer regarding shipping.
- Customers preferring to organize their own shipping should let us know and we will not turn the items over to the UPS Store.
- Customer Pickup: Please contact us to schedule an appointment to pick up in-person at the gallery.