Shipping & Local Pickup Procedure / Information
The following information outlines shipping and local pickup process, policy, and procedure.
Unless you are local to the auction gallery, we will automatically assume all items purchased will require shipping.
Items Being Shipped:
- Shipping - Items requiring shipment will be shipped by Omnia's in-house shipping department or a buyer arranged 3rd party shipping agent. Although best-effort is made to ship items in-house, those considered oversized, fragile, framed, or complex may require buyer-arranged 3rd party shipping (we cannot ship in-house).
Designated In-House Shipping: Please allow up to 14 business days after receipt of cleared invoice payment for purchases to be packaged for shipping. For accuracy of the shipping cost, shipping may be calculated and invoiced separate from the auction purchase invoice. If you do not see a shipping cost line item on your auction invoice - Please pay your invoice and you will then receive a separate shipping invoice (after the items have been packed, measured, and weighed).
- If payment is made by credit card, the items must mail to the verified billing address associated to the card used for payment (as provided by the card issuer).
- Please allow up to 14 business days after receipt of cleared invoice payment for purchases to be packaged for shipping.
- Domestic shipments are insured, sent by traceable service, and require a signature.
- International Shipments are sent by traceable service and cannot be insured. International shipments are sent at the Buyers' risk. Any loss of items being shipped internationally, financial or other, are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Customers receive an email with shipment tracking when the shipping label is generated.
- Depending on the item being shipped, shipments may be sent by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- Omnia must be notified of shipping claims, damage or loss within 7 days of receipt.
Designated 3rd Party Shipping: The invoice notes will indicate "Buyer-Arranged 3rd Party Shipping". If designated for 3rd party shipping, it is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange shipping / transport of the items / purchase. We cannot ship these invoices in-house.
Buyers are able to pick their items up in person from Omnia's Gallery: 1668 Capital Circle SE., Tallahassee FL 32301. All local pickups are by appointment and must take place within 15 days of the auction. Please contact the gallery if you are planning in-person pickup.
Buyer Arranged Transport:
Buyers are always welcome to organize their own shipping. We ask those wanting to organize their own shipping to please contact the gallery to coordinate.
Shipping Exceptions & Questions:
For any questions regarding our shipping process or procedure, please submit a shipping inquiry form.